Monday, June 13, 2011

Updates

Hello everyone,
I have neglected the blog for a while because I've been at archaeological field school, excavating Fort Anderson, a fort constructed by the Confederates to defend the Cape Fear River and Wilmington North Carolina.  The Fort fell to federal assault in February of 1865.  I excavated the remains of a barracks that may have been from the period between January and the fall of the Fort. 
I have some interesting blogs in the future including:
Reenactor FAQ
Reenacting and Archaeology: What can they give each other? (including details of my recent excavations)
What is a Living History? 
Reenacting and Technology
and Friends don't Let Friends Farb
I learned how to fire a Civil War cannon during field school, makes me think about transferring to artillery

No comments:

Post a Comment